I think most of you may have faced this problem like me, we will not be able to pay BSNL Bill Payment After Due Date on most of these wallets or online bill payment platforms. So I am here with two methods that allow you to pay your BSNL bill even after the due date.
Earlier we all had to go to the Bsnl telephone exchange, post office, banks, etc to pay our BSNL telephone bill. But now the condition has changed even one can pay their bill simply by sitting in their rooms. A lot of options are now available to pay these kinds of bills. Online wallets are famous among these, we can easily pay bills through these wallets like Paytm, Phonepay, Mobikwik, etc.
BSNL usually generate bill of the past month of its all customers by the first week of the next month. We have to pay the bill amount within 15 days of the bill generation. Otherwise, the Landline, Broadband or FTTH customers connection will be kept in OGBAR (Outgoing Bar) status by stopping the Outgoing calls and Internet
Note: To avoid service disconnections it is suggested to pay your bill by the 20th of every month either offline or online.
Below you can see how we can pay our BSNL landline bill payment after due date if the due date has already over. I have found two methods to do the same
How to pay BSNL Landline Bill After Due Date
1. BSNL Official App.
BSNL introduces the new Mobile App!
It is the most trusted and secure app for your mobile recharges, bill payments. Download My BSNL App now and experience first hand the ease of recharging your BSNL prepaid mobile and paying your postpaid bill from your Android phone.
We give you..
* Postpaid bill Enquiry
* PostPaid Bill Payment GSM, CDMA, Landline and WiMax
* View Bill Payment History for all your numbers
* All payment options – credit card, debit card, and net banking
* Prepaid TopUp, Loading Plan / Migration Voucher
* International WIFI service for 44 thousand locations across the world
Steps to pay BSNL Bill Payment After Due Date in BSNL App
- Download the app from playstore or you can download it from the above link and open the app
- Click on ‘Bill Pay’ Button
3. Click on the ‘Plus Sign’ at the top of the screen
4. fill the details like std code, phone number and click on submit
5. Then you can see, the phone number that you have added. Click on that phone number you will be redirected to a new screen where you can see the due amount you have to pay.
6. Click on the pay button at the bottom
7. A lot of payment options like credit card ,debit card, net banking, UPI etc.
This is how you can pay your BSNL bill after due date through BSNL official app
2. BSNL Official website
You can also pay BSNL Bill Payment After Due Date through the BSNL official website, most of us are not using this because the online wallet is always giving cashback and all so we will never think of any other option. What will we do if the due date is over or if the payment through online wallets is not possible. Then we can have to forget about the cashback offers and pay through an official app or website
Steps to pay bill using BSNL official Website
- Goto bsnl official website https://portal.bsnl.in/myportal/
- Click on ‘landline’ at the top
3. Fill in the details like phone number, email ID, Contact No, Captcha Code and click on submit button. If you see an alert message saying “Bill Paid through the offline channel“, someone has already paid your bill. Otherwise, you will be redirected to the next page.
4. Then you will be redirected to the payment page where you can see the Actual Account Name linked to the Landline number along with the bill due amount, Account Number, Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Pay By Date, State or Circle, and the Contact number you just entered. Click on the payment link. On the next page, You will get a lot of payment options like debit card, credit card, net banking, UPI, etc. How to pay LIC premium online safely
5. Simply pay the bill and get over from extra fine
How to pay BSNL bill online after Due Date
These two methods are very much safe Because both the app and website are the BSNL official things. You can also create an account in the BSNL through a website or app, if you have more than 2 or 3 connections or have a corporate connection. It will become easy for you to make payment on time. Think you liked this post, please comment if you know any other method to pay BSNL bill after due date